We are happy with every form of support.
Every donation directly benefits the project work, the members of the association in Germany work on a voluntary basis. In addition to donations of money and goods, we are especially happy about people who work with us in Germany or in Africa (see below)!
There are the following ways to support our work:
- Donate via Paypal: simply click on the donation button in the sidebar on the right or scan the QR code and you will be taken to our donation page on Paypal. Donations are possible by credit card or your Paypal account.
- Betterplaceis a serious and simple way to support us with project-related donations. Donations are possible by direct debit, credit card and Paypal. A donation receipt will be sent automatically the following year. Support our current projects on the fundraising page Betterplace or directly in the following form:
- You can also make a donation to our account:
GLS – Gemeinschaftsbank Bochum
Accountholder: Sarsarale e.V.
IBAN: DE30430609676015001900, BIC: GENODEM1GLS
(Konto-Nr: 6015001900, BLZ: 43060967)
Please indicate if your donation should be used for a specific project.
- Become a member or use the “analogue” donation form: Here you can find the statement of support as pdf.
- We are looking for interns in Germany, but especially in Senegal: For details see our flyer.
- We are also looking for donations in kind for our medicinal plant garden.
Your support means a lot to us. Thank you very much!